The Performance Lawn will be closed until further notice due to construction beginning January 14, 2019. (This closure includes the Greenway that runs through the lawn).
Greater in size than two football fields, the Performance Lawn is a carefully maintained open area providing a natural amphitheater-like setting perfect for concerts, festivals, parties and other special events. The south end of the Lawn features an acre of reinforced turf, which will support portable stages, motor vehicle traffic and concertgoers. The venue is encircled by a fence and has three gates affording controlled access into the site. Electricity and water are readily accessible to meet the needs of event planners. Ample restroom facilities are located nearby.
Park Hours - 6:00 a.m. until midnight
Fountain Hours - 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
• No skateboarding
• Keep pets on leashes and curb your pet
• No littering
• No pets allowed in the fountain
• Vending, solicitation or use of alcoholic beverages without proper permits is prohibited
• Use of charcoal grills is prohibited
• Glass containers are prohibited in the fountain area only
• Cleats/spikes are not allowed on the lawn
• No swimming or wading in the lake
• Vehicles are not allowed on the lawns/sidewalks without permission (865) 254-1534
Eleventh Street, Clinch Avenue and World’s Fair Park Drive provide direct vehicular access to numerous parking areas:
Fort Kid Lot (78 spaces) -PLAYGROUND CURRENTLY CLOSED
WFP North Lot (100 car spaces and four bus spaces)
Blackstock Lot (364 spaces)
Locust Street Garage (642 spaces)
PARK PATROL: (865) 215-2246
The park is staffed by Park Patrol officers at all times. Emergency phones are located throughout the park. All visitors are subject to video monitoring while on these premises.
Copyright © 2017 The Public Building Authority of Knox County and Knoxville Tennessee. All Rights Reserved.
Design & Marketing: 42nd Street