Seasonal Splash Pad Hours
10:00AM until 9:00PM
The Splash Pads usually run from mid-April to early October but are dependent on the weather conditions.
In the case of inclement weather or rain the Splash Pads are shut off to ensure the safety of park goers and will be turned on again once weather conditions return to normal.
SPLASH PAD RULES
• No lifeguard on duty
• All persons using Splash Pad do so at their own risk
• Children must have adult supervision
• No running
• Food and/or class is prohibited on Splash Pad
• No pets on Splash Pad
• Foot protection recommended
• Non-toilet trained individuals must wear a swim diaper
• No bathing or use of shampoo products
• No loose objects
• No open wounds
• For your safety Splash Pads may be temporarily closed
• Splash Pad should be evacuated at first sign of thunder/lightning
• Restrooms and vending located at Security Office
Eleventh Street, Clinch Avenue and World’s Fair Park Drive provide direct vehicular access to numerous parking areas:
Fort Kid Lot (78 spaces)
WFP North Lot (100 car spaces and four bus spaces)
Blackstock Lot (364 spaces)
Locust Street Garage (642 spaces)
PARK PATROL: (865) 215-2246
The park is staffed by Park Patrol officers at all times. Emergency phones are located throughout the park. All visitors are subject to video monitoring while on these premises.
Copyright © The Public Building Authority of Knox County and Knoxville Tennessee. All Rights Reserved.
Design & Marketing: 42nd Street