Two acres of special turf designed to withstand a large crowd, the Festival Lawn can accommodate a variety of events. This multi-purpose and carefully manicured lawn is centrally located within the park and is a favorite location for festival promoters. The Festival Lawn is bordered on the west by native plantings and to the east by a tree lined plaza. The Court of Flags Fountain is located on the northern end of the lawn.
The Festival Lawn is easily accessed from World’s Fair Park Drive and can be secured for ticketed events. Electricity and water are readily available for use by event planners. Two large restroom facilities are located nearby.
The Festival Lawn is available for special events.
The World’s Fair Park fountains are closed indefinitely. Check back here for further updates.
PARK PATROL: (865) 215-2246
The park is staffed by Park Patrol officers at all times. Emergency phones are located throughout the park. All visitors are subject to video monitoring while on these premises.
Eleventh Street, Clinch Avenue and World’s Fair Park Drive provide direct vehicular access to numerous parking areas:
- Fort Kid Lot (78 spaces)
- WFP North Lot (100 car spaces and four bus spaces)
- Blackstock Lot (364 spaces)
- Locust Street Garage (642 spaces)
- No skateboarding
- Keep pets on leashes and curb your pet
- No littering
- No pets allowed in the fountain
- Vending, solicitation or use of alcoholic beverages without proper permits is prohibited
- Use of charcoal grills is prohibited
- Glass containers are prohibited in the fountain area only
- Cleats/spikes are not allowed on the lawn
- No swimming or wading in the lake
- Vehicles are not allowed on the lawns/sidewalks without permission (865) 254-1534